Your Host

Your Host
Steveo

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Feel

SAYING OF THE DAY:

A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not
sufficient capital to form a corporation.



BLOG OF THE DAY:

I Feel

I Feel
Sad, that one of my longtime friends on the web has stopped
responding...

I feel
Happy I was able to get the damn table that my gf bought- out of
my car...It barely fit from the store, and when we got it home,
we couldnt get it out..I had to dis assemble it in the car..lol

I feel
Happy, thinking about some former times, long long ago...

I feel
Neutral about some of the problems Ive been having

I Feel
Happy that I can sit at the new table outside on the balcony
and do whatever..

I feel
Sad that all the work I have done on my blog gets seen by so
few...

I Feel
Thankful to God for all the blessings he has bestowed, although
there have been a lot of minuses..
(I think we all have them)

I Feel
Happy that Bp is finally getting a handle on this oil leak,
and glad the government stepped in.

I Feel
Mixed emotions about Obama...I was glad he got in, But I
question some of his leadership...
I thought he was going to be "inspiring"? Certainly the health
bill they came up with is not the best..And the bailout to the banks, and no monitoring, and they spend the money on their execs as bonuses?
Come on!

I Feel,
Sadness for the bad things that are happening in our society. A
Recent example: 2 women gouging some man's eye out at an Ohio
Mc Donalds drive thru as he sat in the passenger side of a car.
This was done at random. What was that all about?

I feel...I feel...
and Im sure do do you...
many things.

Steveo

If you enjoyed this,
check out the sister blogs:
(cut and paste in to the address bar)

DailySteveo

www.steveowenmobileblogger252.blogspot.com

Miimzan

http:/zitbagblog.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Hey Steveo, I relate to the many mixed feelings because life is a mixed bag, isn't it. Glad you got that tabled out of the car! Did ya hafta rearrange it once you got it inside? LOL. Glad the good thoughts from yesterday stay with you. I was there for some of them, or at least around! Those memories bring me daily comfort as well. Great photo above -- the condo, I guess. Keep up the good work, as you express many thoughts on many things and do so with good humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for your input. The photo was taken in
    the parking lot of Ricks Restaurant in Palm Springs..and those are probably condos next door, but mot mine...
    Best,
    Steveo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous,
    I made a mistake. The photo you are reffering to on this blog is The Tennis Club
    at the top of the hill in Palm Springs..
    The other photo is on one of my other blogs..

    Best,
    Steveo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sad when someone you have been talking to in this computer world..that stops talking and you have no idea if they are ok..or not..i have a very dear frind here in the land of internet..that i would sorley miss if i didnt hear from him...
    good blog steve..

    ReplyDelete